top of page

Understanding W-2 Employment

W-2 employment represents the traditional employment model in today’s diverse labor market, defining the conventional employer-employee...

Why type of return do I need to file?

If you are an individual, whether you are married or single, you will need to file an annual 1040 tax return by April 15th. Taxpayers...


If you have foreign bank accounts in other countries as a US citizen, you may be wondering what this means when it comes to filing your t...

SECURE ACT 2.0 Roth Changes

The SECURE Act made many changes to retirement accounts, including IRAs and 401Ks. One major area of change is with Roth accounts...

How to Deduct Mileage on your Taxes

If you’re self-employed, you can take a tax deduction for miles driven either as a standard deduction or based on your actual costs.

Blog: Blog2
bottom of page